Spotier Online Services SRL built the s•date app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by Spotier Online Services SRL at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
Therefore when using our Service, you willingly offer us specific information. Among them are:
• Phone Number
• Date of birth
• Gender preference
The app does also use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you, such as when you use your social media account to access our services (this could include, for example, your Facebook and Email accounts)
Our major objective is to make your time on SDate pleasant and to do this, we might use the registration and other information you provided to:
• Set up and manage your account
• Suggest you other SDate members to chat and meet
• Show your profile to other SDate members
• Help you complete in-app purchases
• Send you notifications about in-app actions (for example can be, a new message, or a new match)
• Advertise our services
• Manage your account for new app updates and features
• Deliver you in-app ads, discounts surveys, and offers
• Inform those who submit reports of the actions we have taken in response to their submission
• Act in accordance with legal requirements
• Analyze and collect data on how you employ and engage with the app
• Access and update the app's services. You can view, update, or remove information that you gave to us and that is linked to your account directly within the service using account settings.
• Device permissions. You can adjust your device's settings to accept or reject the collection or processing of certain types of data and notifications, including location-based services, images, microphone, and phone camera.
• App uninstall. By removing the app using your device's usual uninstall procedure, you will stop getting new messages and notifications, but keep in mind that this does not delete your account.
• Delete account. You can delete your account including all the data provided for it from your account settings, or you can get in touch with us at the email address listed on the Contact Page.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2021-05-01